1/2 cup brown rice
1 tsp salt
1.5 tbsp lemon juice
1 nori sheet
2 avokado slices
1 stick of tofu
1 stick of carrot
- Soak rice for at least 8h.
- Rinse it, put it in a pot, add 2 cups of water and salt.
- Bring to boil and cook for 30 — 40 min. Then keep covered for another 10 min.
- Add lemon juice and mix.
- Put the nori (the rough side should be facing upwards) on a cloth or something that will help you roll the sushi.
- Spread the rice on the nori, but leave last 1 inch of a sheet clear — so that it will glue together when rolling.
- Place tofu, carrots and avokado about an inch from bottom edge.
- Roll the sushi.
- Wrap it in an aluminum wrap and refrigerate for few h.
- Take out and cut sushi. Make sure that your knife is sharp.
Serve with slices of fresh ginger and soy sauce.
Say thanks to the provider — God/universe/nature..
Thanks and all the best. Love, LS