1.5 cup dates
1/2 cup rasins
1.5 cup cashew nuts
1 cup almonds
Drop of peppermint natural extract
Drop of almond natural extract
5 tbsp carob powder
3 tbsp coconut oil
- Soak dates and raisins in a water for 30 min.
- Grind cashew nuts and almonds.
- Blend dates, raisins and drop of each natural extract until smooth.
- Combine that paste, nuts and 2 tbsp of carob powder in a bowl and mix well.
- Spread it on an tray (I only had round one, but any shape is ok).
- In a small bowl stir coconut oil with a fork until it is very soft and creamy. Add 3 tbsp of carob powder, drop of each natural extract and mix again. Add few drops of warm water if needed.
- Spread that paste on top of the nut base that we made before.
- Decorate and put in a fridge for 30 min (or even better – overnight).
- Cut on cubes or however you want.
Say thanks to the provider — God/universe/nature.
Thanks for reading.
All the best, love LS