2 cups mixed nuts (cashew nuts, almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts)
3/4 cup dates
1/4 cup apricots
1/2 cup raisins
Drop of peppermint natural extract
Drop of almond natural extract
Drop of vanilla natural extract
5 tbsp carob powder
4 tbsp crunchy salty peanut butter
3 tbsp coconut oil
- Soak dates and raisins in a hot water for at least 30 min.
- Grind nuts.
- Blend dates, raisins and drop of each natural extract until smooth. Set aside 2 tbsp of a paste for frosting.
- In a bowl combine the paste, grinded nuts and 3 tbsp of carob powder.
- Spread that base on a tray.
- On top of that spread peanut butter.
- In a small bowl stir coconut oil with a fork until it is very soft and creamy. Add 2 tbsp of carob powder, drop of peppermint natural extract, 2 tbsp of dry fruits paste and mix again.
- Spread on top of peanut butter.
- Decorate and put in a fridge overnight or at least 30 min.
Say thanks to the provider — God/universe/nature…
Thank you and all the best. Love, LS