Pinch of asafoetida
1 tbsp grated ginger
1/2 tsp chilli powder
300 g tomato passata
1 cup water
1 cup vegan cream (blend 1 cup soaked/cooked cashew nuts, 3 tbsp olive oil, 1 cup water — refrigerate what’s left)
1/2 tsp date paste
1 tsp garam masala
1 tsp himalayan salt
- Preheat an oven to 200° (also a pan).
- Cut tofu, mix it with 1 tbsp olive oil and bake it for about 15 min.
- In a bowl heat up 1 tbsp olive oil, add asafoetida, ginger and chilli powder and fry for few seconds.
- Add tomato passata and water. Bring to boil and cook for about 10 min.
- Add cream, date paste, garam masala and tofu and cook for few more min.
- Add salt.
Say thanks to the provider — God/universe/nature…
Thank you and all the best. Love, LS