150 g pasta
280 g tofu + 1 tbsp cornstarch
1/2 big carrot
1 cup mushrooms
1 cup cashew nuts
1.5 cup broccoli florets
1/2 cup sprouts
Pinch of asafoetida
1 tbsp grated ginger
1 chilli (remove seeds)
1 tbsp hot sauce
1/4 cup soy sauce
2 tbsp cornstarch
1/2 tsp himalayan salt
1 tbsp date paste
1/2 cup water
2 tbsp sesame seeds
1/4 cup cut fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 230° (also a pan).
- With fingers brake tofu to small pieces. Put it in a bowl and add cornstarch. Mix well. Add 1 tbsp sesame oil and mix again.
- Spread it on a baking paper in a hot pan and bake for 30 min. Flip them at least once halfway through.
- In a separate pan add 2 tbsp sesame oil and saute cut carrots, mushrooms, cashew nuts and broccoli. Before end add also sprouts. This takes about 5 min.
- Add asafoetida, ginger and chilli. Mix and fry for a moment.
- Add in a blender hot sauce, soy sauce, date paste, cornstarch and water. Blend until smooth.
- Add the sauce to the veggies and cook until it thickens. Keep stirring all the time.
- In a non-sticking pan toast sesame seeds. Then add them to the veggies.
- Add also tofu to veggies and mix well.
- Cook pasta according to the instructions. (I soak mine in boiling water with a bit of oil nad salt for 1 min.)
- Mix everything together.
Say thanks to the provider — God/universe/nature.
Thank you, all the best. Love, LS