1 cup mung dal
1 cup cut tomatoes
1/2 cup cut fresh cilantro
1 cup cauliflower leaves
Pinch of asafoetida
1/2 tsp jeera powder
1/4 tsp chilli powder
Pinch of cinnamon
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 tsp himalayan salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
- Soak mung dal for at least 8h in warm water.
- Rinse it well and blend it in a blender with as much water as needed so that you get smooth paste.
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan and saute cauliflower leaves for few min. Add asafoetida, jeera powder, chilli powder, cinnamon and ginger. Saute for a min.
- Transfer it to a bowl, add blended mung, salt, pepper, baking powder, tomatoes and cilantro. Mix well.
- Bake it in an olive oil in a non-sticking pan for few min on each side.
Say thanks to the provider — God/universe/nature…