1 cup almonds
3/4 cup dates
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 tsp vanilla natural extract
Drop of almond natural extract
1.5 cup cashew nuts
1/4–1/2 cup dry fruit paste
1.5 tsp vanilla natural extract
1/4 cup melted coconut oil
1/4 cup lemon juice
Very small pinch of himalayan salt
1/4–1/2 cup berries (strawberries/blueberries…)
1/4 cup berries
2 tbsp dry fruit paste
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
*Berries (or nuts) for decorating
- Soak cashew nuts for about 8h.
- Put ingredients for crust in food processor and pulse until fine crumbles form.
- Press the crust mixture into the prepared pan, then cover and freeze until ready to use.
- Put all the ingredients for a cream in a blender and mix until smooth.
- Pour it into a prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for few hours.
- Blend the ingredients for frosting and spread it on the cream.
- Decorate and refrigerate over night.
Say thanks to the provider — God/universe/nature…
Thanks and all the best. Love, LS