1 cup baked almonds
1/2 cup dates
1 cup soft dates
1/2 cup full — fat coconut milk
1/4 cup almond butter
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1.5 bananas (sliced)
Few drops of lemon juice
Whipped coconut cream
Raw cut chocolate (mix 2 tbsp coconut oil and 1.5 tbsp carob powder and refrigerate for few hours)
- Add the almonds and dates to the food processor and process until it reaches sticky dough stage.
- Transfer to a pie dish and press down firmly, working it up along the sides a little bit. Place into the freezer to set while you make the filling.
- Soak a dates in a warm coconut milk for about 30 min.
- Put that to the food processor until you get creamy date caramel texture.
- Add in the almond butter and process until well mixed in.
- Spread the date caramel filling out over the walnut/date crust. Return to the freezer to set.
- To make your whipped cream, you need to have had a can of coconut cream chilling in the fridge overnight at least. Remove the chilled can from the fridge, being careful not to shake it. Open it and you’ll see the cream has risen to the top, leaving the watery part behind. Scoop out only this cream section into the bowl of an electric mixer. Start at slow speed and then gradually increase speed until the cream is whipped.
- Slice your bananas and then lightly brush them with freshly squeezed lemon juice to avoid discoloration. Spread a layer of banana on top of the caramel layer. Then spread your whipped cream on top and then add the rest of the sliced banana and finish off with some grated chocolate.
- Refrigerate over night!
Say thanks to the provider — God/universe/nature…
Thanks, all the best.